- — Texas Rangers at Minnesota Twins | 2022-08-1941
- — San Francisco Giants at Colorado Rockies | 2022-08-1971
- — Washington Nationals at San Diego Padres | 2022-08-1931
- — St. Louis Cardinals at Arizona Diamondbacks | 2022-08-1921
- — Seattle Mariners at Oakland Athletics | 2022-08-1911
- — Miami Marlins at Los Angeles Dodgers | 2022-08-191
- Two or more sportsbooks offer different enough odds on the same market that both sides can be bet for a guaranteed profit.
- A single sportsbook offers a significantly different price and/or number from the market consensus. It is likely this line is off and can be bet into.
- Split Market
- The numbers and prices from two or more sportsbooks are very far apart from one another. Either one side or both can be bet profitably.
- Low Hold
- A market where the combined house edge across two or more books is 2% or less.